CORPORATE TAKEOVER
It used to be Onelist.com, then it turned to Egroups.com and now it's Yahoogroups. Within less than two years the mailinglist service that I use to distribute my e-zine changes hands. And I got to inform the subscribers about the changes.But on 2nd thought, I don't think they care.
Lately my life has become a living hell. Too many things to do and so little time. I discover as expected, I know little about my job. Just today I took a proxy server and asked a programmer and 2 technicians to configure the servers. Do I know what is a proxy server? NO! Even the proggramer and the technicians failed to make me understand. Nevertheless, during my monthly report I will report to my superiors that I managed to install a proxy server in our building. They will say.. Proxy Server....? What the...whateverlah...but this new guy is really impressive! Yes fellow friends, I'm the shortsighted king thet rule the blinds!
Selasa, Januari 30, 2001
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
105 BIKE CULTURE YALA
Bike Culture Yala, Thailand berlangsung pada 7 hingga 9 Ogos 2026. Aku bertolak dari Johor dengan kereta, membawa basikal menuju ke Kelantan...
-
Aku mahu meracau-racau pun bukan ada yang mahu dengar. Semua sudah ke sekolah dan ke tempat kerja. Aku masih terlantar, terdampar atas sofa ...
-
Terbaca la dalam Metro tentang satu blogger: "Ketika itu saya menjadi peserta akhir untuk rancangan Fear Factor Malaysia pada 2005...
-
Pelancaran Buku Blog. 9 pagi - 5 petang. 1 April 2006*. Sabtu. Gerai 33. Laman Seni Kuala Lumpur . KLIK SINI >> MAKLUMAT TENTATIF ...
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan