1. 27 booths were opened. Mostly by independent publishers. There were two second hand book sellers.
2. The only mainstream publisher involved was ITBM (Institut Terjemahan Buku Malaysia). It opened a booth and sponsored some banners for the event.
3. Rough estimate of the attendance throughout the event is 4000 people. There were visitors that came all the way from Kuala Lumpur and Seremban.
4. This year, we intersperse book talks with musical performances. People really enjoyed the stage sessions.
5. The venue is appropriate. Large enough space and windy. The scenery of the marina and the sunset are awesome.
6. In general we have positive feedbacks from the publishers and visitors. They are looking forward to next year, JBWRF2014.
7. Other Matters
a. At noon on the second day, a car belonging Nurul Asyikin Abdul Hamid of Selut Press was broke into at the car park of Danga Bay Marina Club. A bag containing a laptop and sms cash was stolen. Police report was made.
b. A poet chalked a poem on the floor of Danga Bay Marina Club. It was later deleted and washed off.
1. 97 tickets were sold.
2. The event ran from 9.30 to 12.15.
3. Positive feedback. Mainly on the selection of films. The most striking theme is out adventure genre.