Jumaat, Mac 23, 2001

The most stupid thing to do is to go shopping with a group of female executives. I did that mistake in Langkawi, the so called shopping paradise. These ladies are my collegues from work, we were on working-holiday assignment/excursion. I refrained myself from buying anything for 2 reasons: 1) I prefer to travel light 2) I don't have much money. The ladies bought tonnes of stuffs, corelle, acoroc, melamine (mostly branded kitchenware). You guys tell me, who has to carry the goods for them? They looked around, they saw me carrying nothing but a can of chocolate. The asked me to carry the stuff for them. Being a gentlement, I obliged. So much for traveling light!

Tiada ulasan:

69 Hujan dan Lumpur

Main MTB ni seronok tapi kena berani kotor kerana lumpur dan tahi lembu. Lebih-lebih lagi jika kau main di musim hujan. Masa aku main di kaw...