Selasa, Januari 30, 2001

CORPORATE TAKEOVER
It used to be Onelist.com, then it turned to Egroups.com and now it's Yahoogroups. Within less than two years the mailinglist service that I use to distribute my e-zine changes hands. And I got to inform the subscribers about the changes.But on 2nd thought, I don't think they care.
Lately my life has become a living hell. Too many things to do and so little time. I discover as expected, I know little about my job. Just today I took a proxy server and asked a programmer and 2 technicians to configure the servers. Do I know what is a proxy server? NO! Even the proggramer and the technicians failed to make me understand. Nevertheless, during my monthly report I will report to my superiors that I managed to install a proxy server in our building. They will say.. Proxy Server....? What the...whateverlah...but this new guy is really impressive! Yes fellow friends, I'm the shortsighted king thet rule the blinds!

Tiada ulasan:

COSTOCHONDRITIS

 Masa aku sudah sampai. Mungkin malaikat maut sudah memberi salam.  Saat aku mengalami sakit dada, fikiran aku langsung melayang pada serang...