Isnin, Januari 15, 2001

-mahdzan.com- the mahdzan family cyber portal
PLANNING
I found the website above. Very interesting. I wish i had time to come up with something like that for my family. I know enough to do it, just that I got no time. Just this morning I presented my 2 year job masterplan for my organisation in a meeting. I presented very fast and at the same time I leave some technical jargons enough to make them scratch their head and leave their mouth hanging. I hope they buy my bluff. FYI, i can do the whole planning within 6 months. My strategy, if later on I produce more than I plan...I'll be looked at as a Superman! More bonus maybe :)

Tiada ulasan:

COSTOCHONDRITIS

 Masa aku sudah sampai. Mungkin malaikat maut sudah memberi salam.  Saat aku mengalami sakit dada, fikiran aku langsung melayang pada serang...