Jumaat, Januari 12, 2001

In the whole month of Syawal, the community at my housing estate (somewhere in Johor) conduct Marhaban. What is Marhaban? Well, it's a Choral Poetry of the Prophet Mohammad. We go from one house to another reciting the poem in melody (unplugged). At the same time the representative of the delegate would wish Happy Hari Raya to the hosts. We also ask for forgiveness if we've done anything wrong to the host. As usual, I sometimes give the speech on behalf of the delegates. Last night in my opening speech, I said to the host and 30 over crowd "Wear Islam in all our activities!". One of the crowd replied with takbir in the convention of the opposition party crowd war cry. I look at him and smile.

Tiada ulasan:

COSTOCHONDRITIS

 Masa aku sudah sampai. Mungkin malaikat maut sudah memberi salam.  Saat aku mengalami sakit dada, fikiran aku langsung melayang pada serang...